t's finally here. The brand new mk3 Penn mag is here and looking lovely with its new grey and red colour scheme. But who cares what it look like? It's what's under the hood that counts.
This model casts better with light lines between 10 and 15lb but is strong enough to deal with Smoothound and Ray.
- The reel still features the same quick 6:1 retreive.
- Upgraded graphite frame and Aluminium reinforced graphite side plates to improve stability during casting.
- It has had an upgraded main stainless pinion gear to improve durability.
- Forged and machined aluminium spool sits on a `live` spindle which allows it to `free float` for reduced drag and increased performance.
- The spool is controlled by the patented adjustable magnetic brake which is adjusted by a dial on the left hand sideplate.
- The drag has been upgraded to a the full HT-100 drag system offering improved strength
- Shielded stainless steel ball bearings and anti reverse help ensure that everything runs smoothly.
- Capacity - 250ds of 15lb